Through a partnership with an organization called NetWork Kansas, the City of Atchison offers a locally controlled, revolving small business loan fund. In working with a local bank, aspiring entrepreneurs and existing small businesses in Atchison can lower their overall interest rate as they startup, expand, or acquire a small business in Atchison County. The video above showcases two local startups that have utilized the Atchison E-Community Program.
Apply for a low-interest loan through the E-Community to fund your small business startup, expansion, or acquisition
Entrepreneurship Community (E-community) loans are intended to be paired with loans from financial institutions (such as banks or credit unions), as well as personal investment, to complete a funding package for small business projects. Even if you’ve been turned down by a bank or credit union in the past, you may qualify for a low-interest loan to fund your startup or small business growth plans
About the program
As a NetWork Kansas E-Community, Atchison has made a commitment to cultivating an entrepreneurial environment by identifying and developing resources to help local entrepreneurs start or grow businesses. We have partnered with NetWork Kansas to establish a locally-administered loan fund to assist Atchison entrepreneurs with startups, expansions, and acquisitions of small businesses.
Use of Funds
- Purchase, construct, or repair/maintain real estate
- Purchasing or leasing equipment for a business
- Working capital and/or inventory buildup
- Blue sky in the acquisition of an existing business
- Hiring employees
- Remodel unused space in your building for residential use
- E-community funding cannot exceed 60% of the total funding package
- E-community loan maximum of $75,000
- Business must be located in Atchison County
- Must be a for-profit business
- Speculative real estate deals are ineligible for funding
Contact us today to start working on your own small business project!
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 913-367-5560