The Economic Development Advisory Board (EDAG) was assembled in 2014 in order to:
- Create and update the City’s economic development strategy
- Advise the City on economic development priorities, programs, marketing efforts, etc…
- Make recommendations to the City Commission on development projects for which City incentives are requested
- Propose changes to policies and procedures governing economic development activities
- Advocate for programs and activities that will improve the economic conditions of the City and the surrounding area
- Partner with the local chamber of commerce, other economic development organizations, other city departments and boards, county officials, state and federal entities, community non-profits, educational institutions, healthcare providers, businesses, and citizens to further economic development efforts.
Economic Development Strategies and Priorities established by EDAG.
City Clerk- 913-367-5506
|Member Name||Term Expires|
|Don Ball (Chairman)||7-31-2020|
|Michael Kuckelman (Vice Chair)||7-31-2021|