Who do I call to file a nuisance complaint?

If the “nuisance” is an issue with someone not keeping up their property (like high weeds, abandoned house, junk cars, etc.) contact the Community Development Office at 913-367-5560 or curtisw@cityofatchison.com.

If the nuisance is of a criminal nature (like a loud party, a threatening individual, etc.) call the Police non-emergency line at 913-367-4323.

How do I get a building permit?

Contact our Community Development Office at 913-367-5560.

Where can I get a hunting or fishing permit?

The Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, & Tourism handles licenses and permits for hunting and fishing. The City has no involvement. To learn more, visit the KDWPT website at www.kdwpt.state.ks.us.

Where do I register to vote?

You can register to vote at the Atchison County Courthouse, located at 423 N. 5th St. in Atchison.

Where can I renew my driver’s license?

Please call the Atchison County Courthouse at 913-367-3936 to renew your license.