Job Opening – Project Manager, Public Works and Utilities
The City of Atchison, Kansas is searching for dynamic individuals to fill two Project Manager positions within the Public Works and Utilities departments. These positions are actively involved in the planning, design, implementation and construction phases of capital improvement projects and City operations.
- Highly proficient with computer word processing
- Able to produce detailed, professional procurement documents
- Three years or more of relevant work experience, preferably within civil infrastructure systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, directing, prioritizing and integrating local government functions
- Evaluate options, develop sound recommendations and clearly present proposals in oral and written form
- Interpret, explain and apply local, state and federal regulations governing local government services to their work
- Help identify, define and develop funding sources to support existing and planned program activities
- Coordinate the development, writing and submission of grant proposals
- Complex professional, administrative and technical work
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is preferred.
- $42,140.00 – $62,150.00 DOQ (Exempt)
How to Apply
Apply on-line at hrepartners.com. Positions are open until filled.
The City of Atchison is an equal opportunity employer.