The City of Atchison recognizes the importance of making its digital government services available to the largest possible audience and has made every effort to design our website to be accessible by everyone. This website was designed to comply with both Section 508 and W3C level AA Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Adobe Reader Accessibility website
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and are having difficulty accessing any information on our website, please contact us. To ensure that we are able to assist you with your accessibility issue, please provide the following information:
- The nature of your accessibility problem
- The preferred format in which to receive the material
- The web address of the requested material
- Your contact information
Users who need assistance with accessibility can also contact us by phone at (913) 367-5500.