Who do I call to file a nuisance complaint?


If the “nuisance” is an issue with someone not keeping up their property (like high weeds, abandoned house, junk cars, etc.) contact the Community Development Office at 913-367-5560 or curtisw@cityofatchison.com.

If the nuisance is of a criminal nature (like a loud party, a threatening individual, etc.) call the Police non-emergency line at 913-367-4323.