Administrative Services

For questions about publication and press, community development, budget and administrative services, please call 913-367-5500 ext. 123 or email


For questions about the Chamber of Commerce and local events, please call 913-367-2427 or email

City Clerk

For questions about Boards & Commissions meetings, license renewals, open record requests, or website maintenance, please call 913-367-5506 or email

City Manager

Please email or call 913-367-5500.

Code Enforcement

For questions about weed, nuisance or housing complaints, please email or call 913-367-5500, ext. 131.


For questions about Municipal Court or fines, please call 913-367-5525 or email

Customer Service Requests

Please call 913-367-5500 or email

 Economic Development

For questions about economic development projects or timelines, please call 913-367-5506, or email

 E-Community & Façade Loans

For payment inquiries, please call 913-367-5500, ext. 141 or email


For questions about utility payments, permits, or events, please call 913-367-5500 or email You may also drop off utility bill payments from 8am – 5pm at the drop box located in the south corridor of City Hall.


For non-emergency questions, please call 913-367-4329 or email

Human Resources

For employment inquiries, records, or complaints, please call 913-367-5500, ext. 153 or email

Planning & Zoning

For questions about building permits, licensing, or planning and zoning, please email or call 913-367-5500, ext. 132.


For non-emergencies, please call 913-367-5500, ext. 135 or email

Public Works

For concerns about streets, parks & recreation, or trash, please call 913-367-5561 or email


For water or wastewater concerns, please call 913-367-5561 or email

Service Requests

If residents would like to submit a service request please visit and find the ‘Utility Service Request’ button on the main page.