Cereal Malt Beverage (CMB) License

You must obtain a CMB License with the city in order to sell, or offer to sell, any Cereal Malt Beverage on your premise and not for resale in any form.  A Cereal Malt Beverage is defined in the CMB Act as having not more than 3.2 percent alcohol by weight produced by fermentation and not by distillation.

See the Kansas Handbook for Cereal Malt Beverage Act for more information.

Occupational Liquor License

 Download and complete the Occupational License Application.